Saturday 17 May 2014

When Modern Tech Makes it all Worthwhile.

I was listening recently to 8tracks online radio in my car.  It is one of the better online radio stations because it is intuitive to use and allows you to create libraries of tracks you like and are able to share with others. If you love music, online streaming stations, which include Bloom FM and others are must have apps on your smartphone.  The combination of these apps on your phone, a unlimited data contract with your mobile phone provider and the ability to link via bluetooth with your in-car audio is one of modern life's great treats
During a recent drive home, I heard a beautiful piano tune called I Giorni by Ludovico Einaudi. It seemed immediately familiar to me. Mr. Google subsequently informed me that it has been used by the BBC for one of their own ads to highlight Arts programmes. It has also been used in a television ad in India for Airtel, a mobile comms company.

Anyway, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I AM SURE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE JUST READ, SO PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!