Thursday 25 October 2012

Does this mark the return of the Seattle Giant?

Get Adobe Flash player

I quite like the look of this device - it seems to be a cross over (like the automotive equivalent ) between an ipad and a macbook/laptop. I have both and I do work stuff on my macbook and fun and social stuff on my ipad. I have tried to do a bit of writing on the ipad but it just  does not seem comfortably appropriate.
Is this a big moment in modern computing or is it as Rory Cellan-Jones says all abit too late? Big moments are always associated in my head with Apple and not Microsoft. However it is interesting that this potentially important device is launched a day after the launch of the seemingly pointless mini Ipad. Is the pendulum beginning to swing back to Seattle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I AM SURE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE JUST READ, SO PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!